Perfect for a Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- A closet off the covered side entry helps reduce clutter. Stairs go up to the main level and down to the basement.
- An angled fireplace in the living room and angled rear walls add flair to this space.
- The kitchen has dinette seating and room and opens to the dining room. An angled wall has a door taking you out back.
- Two bedrooms share the bath. Laundry is in the basement.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans - 21801DR and 21606DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Deck: 92 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,018 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 248 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss