Perfect for a Narrow-Lot
About This Plan
- Colonial styling is perfect in this two-story, narrow-lot plan.
- With the garage facing toward the front, the home is protected from street noise and works well on a lot that allows very little clearance on the sides.
- Living areas are concentrated in the formal living and dining rooms and the media room with nearby powder room.
- The kitchen holds a large snack bar counter through to the breakfast room.
- Sliding glass doors here allow easy access to the rear terrace.
- The bedrooms are on the second floor and include a master with fireplace and garden whirlpool and two family bedrooms.
- One of the secondary bedrooms includes a large walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,086 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 56' 4"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Framing Type: Truss