Perfect for Downsizing
2 - 3
About This Plan
- No need to sacrifice luxury when you downsize to this lovely Traditional house plan.
- Custom features include transom windows and built-ins in the 11' high great room.
- Use the den as an extra bedroom if you need the space.
- An elegant tray ceiling tops the master suite that has a whirlpool tub and two sinks in the master bathroom.
- A bay window extends the breakfast nook, making it feel larger.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,622 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,622 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick