Perfect for Entertaining
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home has the perfect combination of brick and shake siding to make it more than the average design.
- Inside you'll find that the kitchen, dining and living rooms all work together to create an open floor plan that makes this home feel spacious, yet comfortable.
- And, the living room has a fireplace and large windows that let in lots of natural light, making it perfect for entertaining.
- The master suite features a walk-in closet and bath while the two additional bedrooms share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss