Perfect for Hillside Lots
About This Plan
- Perfect for hillside lots, this stucco-and-brick bi-level has an appealing design and room to spread out.
- The main level features a great room with a fireplace and a full wall of windows.
- The open kitchen/nook provides an island and an eating bar, as well as access to a three-season porch and a wood deck.
- A formal dining room is the perfect place to host special occasion meals and dinner parties.
- The master suite has access to a second deck, an extra-large walk-in closet, and a bath with all the extras.
- The lower level contains two additional bedrooms, a full bath, and a recreation room with a two-sided fireplace and a large wet bar.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished lower elvel and save money with house plan 89204AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,938 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,615 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 90' 0"
- Depth: 80' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1260 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss