Perfect For Starters or Empty Nesters
About This Plan
- This economical-to-build bungalow works well as a small family home or a retirement cottage. The covered porch leads to a vaulted great room with a fireplace.
- Behind this living space is the L-shaped kitchen with its work island. An attached breakfast nook has sliding glass doors to a rear deck.
- There are three bedrooms, each with a wall closet. The master suite has a private full bath, while the family bedrooms share a bath.
- A two-car garage sits to the side of the plan and offers plenty of storage.
- Ceilings: 8'.
- Foundation: basement or crawl space, please specify preference when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,265 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,265 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,749 sq. ft.
- Deck: 144 sq. ft.
- Entry: 5 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss