Perfect for the Active Family
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A portico makes a strong architectural statement and provides shelter for this home's front entrance.
- The central foyer with its two-story ceiling and dramatic glass area routes traffic directly to all zones.
- To the left of the foyer is the formal dining room, which is but a step from the angular kitchen.
- The great room has a high volume ceiling and looks up to the balcony. Its raised-hearth fireplace is flanked by doors to the deck.
- To the right of the foyer is the master suite. The compartmented master bath includes double lavatories, a walk-in closet, whirlpool tub, stall shower with a seat, linen storage and access to the rear deck.
- This modest 1-1/2-story home has a two-bedroom upper level that also features a balcony overlooking the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,937 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,355 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 582 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss