Perfect for the Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- The great room of this house plan combines with the dining room, creating a large living area accented by a fireplace, cathedral ceiling and arched French doors. The large deck creates the perfect indoor/outdoor relationship.
- The efficient kitchen is highlighted by an extended counter/breakfast bar and nearby utility room.
- The secondary bedrooms are on the first floor having easy access to a full bath.
- The private second floor master bedroom is highlighted by a whirlpool bath, a loft overlooking the great room, and a private deck.
- The lower level features an optional recreation room complete with a wet bar.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 500 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 678 sq. ft.
- Deck: 298 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 45' 5"
- Depth: 27' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick