Perfect for the Unconventional Lot
About This Plan
- With its carefully designed entrances and smart angles, this home plan is a great fit for an unconventional lot. Spacious without being overdone, the floor plan provides plenty of practical yet beautiful features.
- For example, built-in shelves and niches can be found in the living areas, including the great room, dining room, office and mudroom, offering attractive and accessible storage.
- The living space in this home, while open and flowing, is nicely divided to create a cozy, intimate feel.
- For real privacy, step out to the screen porch, where you can relax before the fire.
- Two sizable bedrooms, including the expansive owner's suite, occupy the upper floor, enjoying peace from the bustle of activity below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,673 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,157 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 192 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss