Perfect Golf Community House Plan
About This Plan
- Everyone notice the beautiful front of this traditional European home plan. Its front porch is both inviting and impressive with its double high ceiling.
- Inside the foyer graciously opens up to the living room. The openness of the living room features viewpoints to the backyard, dining room, kitchen and breakfast room. Other features of this room include a wood-burning fireplace, wood-railed stairs that lead to the balcony and a two-story sloped ceiling.
- The kitchen features a pantry, ample counter space and a bar. The dining room has an unusual semi-octagon shape and features a paladin window to the front.
- The floor plan is split which will keep the master suite quiet. The master bedroom is great in size and has a wonderfully large walk-in closet. The master bath features separate vanities with a knee space, an oversized garden tub, a standing shower with a seat and double doors that open to the master bedroom. The other bedrooms are nicely sized and share a bath with a linen closet.
- Upstairs is a balcony that overlooks the living room. The balcony also has an extra nook that can be used for a quiet sitting area.
- Off of the balcony is a fourth bedroom. This bedroom features a raised slope ceiling that allows for a beautiful paladin window. This bedroom also features its own bath and a walk-in closet.
- Because the focus of the house is turned towards the rear, this home plan is perfect for a golf course or a lake. It's beautifully finished with stucco and brick and has an impressive front. If you want to move onto a lake or into a golf community, this is the plan for you!
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,112 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 510 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms