Perfect Home Plan for a Narrow Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- For an in-fill lot, a lake site or seaside retreat, this house plan offers three floors of living and a very narrow footprint to make it conform to your needs. A high-pitched roof line accommodates an enchanting dormer window; a covered porch screens the setback entry.
- The lower floor at garage level holds a bedroom with full bath and laundry alcove. Built-ins include a desk and drawers along one wall. Outdoor access leads to convenient storage for lawn equipment and other essentials.
- The main level upstairs holds a vaulted living room with built-in media center and L-shaped booth seating for dining, an island kitchen with double-door pantry and display shelves, and the master suite. Look for built-ins and a private bath in the master suite. An outdoor deck lies just beyond the living area. A cozy vaulted study loft on the loft floor is graced by a huge built-in bookshelf.
- Bump-outs on second floor extend the width to 17'. The foundation is 15' wide.
- Related Plans: Get alternate elevations with house plan 6988AM (1,203 sq. ft.), 69574AM (1,247 sq. ft.) and 69575AM (1,572 sq. ft.).