Perfect Narrow Lot Plan
About This Plan
- This home plan is long and narrow and the two-car garage is on the front of the house. These features make it perfect for a narrow lot.
- This home features three bedrooms and three baths. The front entrance to this home is beside the garage. This entrance leads into the foyer with a staircase leading to the balcony above and double French doors that lead to the patio on the right.
- The living room at the end of the foyer features a corner gas fireplace and is open to the balcony above.
- The kitchen and dining room are open to the living room. The kitchen features a breakfast bar and a pantry.
- The dining room features a butler's pantry. In the back of the house are the master suite and a bedroom. The bedroom has quick access to a full bath.
- The master bedroom has plenty of windows for views and a large walk-in closet. The master bath has a double vanity, standing shower, and a separate toilet/tub area.
- Upstairs is a large balcony that looks over the living room and foyer. Off of the balcony are a full bath, a bedroom and an unfinished area.
- The unfinished area can save money on initial construction but can be finished off when extra room is needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 365 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick