Perfect One Level Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this one level Mediterranean house plan gives you a split bedroom layout, a study and the open floor plan that most families request.
- A half wall to the right of the foyer lets you see into the dining room, yet provides separation.
- Views go straight back into the giant great room that has an elegant tray ceiling and built-ins.
- Sliders take you out to a spacious rear covered lanai where you can have an optional summer kitchen for grilling.
- You'll never run out of counter space in the huge kitchen where a peninsula eating bar looks out onto the lanai, nook and great room.
- The pool bath in back is conveniently placed so you don't have wet feet going all through the house.
- The over-sized three car garage has a spot for an optional storage closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,511 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,511 sq. ft.
- Entry: 69 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 507 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 6"
- Depth: 84' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 936 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss