Perfect Retirement Design
About This Plan
- Stone and brick combine with wooden garage doors to create a county home plan that's sure to blend into any neighborhood. Easy to maintain with only two bedrooms all on one floor, this design is perfect for retirees or as a starter home.
- An open floor plan combines the kitchen, dining and living rooms into a comfortable living area.
- The master suite is located in the rear and features a private bath, walk-in closet and tray ceiling in the bedroom. The second bedroom is located just off the entry on the other side of the home for maximum privacy.
- A three-stall garage rounds out this plan making it an exceptional value.
- Room for family and guests can be found in the finished lower level that adds two more bedrooms and a rec room. This whole level can be closed off when not needed, bringing you back to one-level living.
- Related Plan: Save money and finish the lower level later with house plan 89736AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,344 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 935 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 4"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss