Perfect Starter Home Plan
About This Plan
- This classic two-story home plan is included in our alley-load portfolio and is designed to maximize square footage without sacrificing design.
- As you enter the home, the den lies to your left, with the stairs leading to the second floor lie directly ahead.
- A great room with corner fireplace lead you to the back of the main floor where you'll discover a kitchen and dining combination and a adjacent screened porch.
- Access to the two-stall garage is out the back of the home just past the laundry room on your right.
- Upstairs, you'll find a master suite with cathedral ceilings and private bath, and another bedroom with its own bath. This is a perfect starter home plan.
- Related Plan: Gain a third bedroom with house plan 89714AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,505 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 612 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 137 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 20' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 398 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss