About This Plan
- Twin gables, each with an arched window, perfectly balance this European house plan.
- Inside, three columns are used to define the dining room and vaulted family room from the foyer.
- With no walls between the rooms, the views give you that open layout most people want.
- The well-planned kitchen has a built-in desk, a peninsula eating bar and quick and easy access to the laundry room.
- The deluxe master suite has a gorgeous double tray ceiling, two walk-in closets and a quiet location in the back of the house.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the opposite side of the home.
- A side load garage suits this home for a corner lot.
- Bonus space lies over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,802 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,802 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 109 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 67' 6"
- Depth: 50' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Framing Type: Stick