Period Home Plan with Enchanting Gazebo
About This Plan
- An enchanting gazebo decorates the porch of this wonderful two-story house plan creating a period home that blends well in an established neighborhood.
- The entry, adorned with beveled glass, introduces the formal area of the house for ultimate enjoyment.
- Split stairs trimmed with rich wood rails and a dropped soffit around the perimeter of the dining room add dimension and elegance.
- Warmed by a gas fireplace, the hearth room provides a comfortable family gathering place while an oversized island with seating defines the kitchen, and a bay window compliments the breakfast bay.
- Overlooking the open staircase a loft provides a study area equipped with built in desk and shelves and leads to a deluxe master bedroom suite with tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and luxurious bath/dressing room.
- Two additional bedrooms with large closets complete this fully equipped house plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,562 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,304 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,258 sq. ft.
- Deck: 344 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 56' 9"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 437 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss