Perky Dormers and Gables
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Perky dormers and gables, plus arched windows and a nicely detailed front porch, make for the inviting exterior of this traditional home. Inside, the open floor plan provides the perfect setting for the contemporary family.
- Sloping up to 18 feet, 4 inches, the ceiling in the living-dining room unites these two areas. In the living room portion, you find a built-in entertainment center; in the dining room portion, a china nook. The ventless fireplace can be enjoyed from either area.
- The L-shaped kitchen features lots of counter and cabinet space, a pantry closet and an optional food-preparation island. The kitchen flows into the bright breakfast bay, which opens to the patio in back.
- Secluded on the first floor, the master suite includes a walk-in closet and a compartmented bath with five fixtures.
- An angled staircase leads upstairs, where a balcony and plant shelf overlook the living-dining room below. The second floor contains attic storage, a full bath, two family bedrooms and a loft that could be enclosed to serve as bedroom four.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.