Petite European House Plan
About This Plan
- Perfect for a retired couple or family just starting out, this petite European house plan is charmingly designed for a narrow lot.
- The entry leads you into a large, open great room with warming corner fireplace and glass doors with a flagstone patio beyond.
- A spacious kitchen with central island is open to the bayed dining area.
- The master suite is generously-sized and enjoys a private bath and a large walk-in closet. A bay window adds a nice touch.
- Two bedrooms are located across the home for privacy and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,596 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,596 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 61' 3"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick