Petite Ranch-Style Design
About This Plan
- This petite ranch-style home plan makes a wonderful home for a family just starting out. The floor plan was thoughtfully designed to make use of every square foot of space to create a living space that is comfortable and roomy.
- The entry leads family and friends to a great room, filled with light from a triplet of multi-pane windows.
- A snack-bar peninsula encourages conversation and complements a bumped-out dining room.
- Bedrooms are on the right and include a master bedroom with a private vanity and direct access to the shared full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,206 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,206 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss