Petite Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Cascading roof lines give this Southern house plan an interesting look.
- Less than 35' wide, the home fits well on a narrow lot.
- From the foyer you step right into the large living room that is united with the dinette and kitchen.
- Everything is close at hand in the compact kitchen that offers a peninsula eating bar.
- The master bedroom is the largest of the three bedroom and has a lovely tray ceiling, private bathroom and big walk-in closet.
- Two other family bedrooms lie on the left side of the foyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,330 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,330 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 10"
- Depth: 59' 2"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick