Petite Three Bedroom Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Coming in at just under 50' wide, this petite Southern house plan still has room for three bedrooms.
- The layout flows well from the family room around to the kitchen and dining area.
- A big covered porch out back extends the living space to the outdoors.
- Everything is right at your fingertips in the well-organized kitchen where you can run a load of wash while chatting with family and friends seated at the peninsula eating bar.
- The master suite is off on the left side of the home, all by itself.
- With a private bathroom and walk-in closet, you also have plenty of wall space for furniture placement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,471 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,471 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 9"
- Depth: 41' 10"
- Max ridge height: 18' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick