Petite Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Whether you are downsizing or just starting out, this petite Traditional house plan offers two bedrooms and lots of good looks.
- The air lock entry foyer has two doors to help keep cold air out in the winter.
- A fireplace warms the living room that has views into the dining room.
- The functional kitchen keeps everything close at hand.
- With both a tub and a shower, the hall bathroom serves the whole house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,022 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 36' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss