Pick Your Exterior
About This Plan
- This traditional ranch home plan packs a lot of living space into only 1,649 square feet. An alternate Craftsman exterior is available as well - see house plan 89657AH .
- The kitchen overlooks the dining room and adjacent hearth room, complete with corner fireplace, to create a comfortable daily living space.
- As you enter, you'll love the living room with lots of natural light beaming through transom windows.
- The den can double as a second bedroom and is found to your left, just off the entry. Tucked behind it, you'll find the master bedroom with step ceilings, a spacious walk-in closet and private bath.
- The two-stall garage makes this home appealing to the first-time buyer as well as empty nesters.
- Related Plan: For a Craftsman exterior, see house plan 89657AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,649 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,649 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 4"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 572 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss