About This Plan
- The exterior of this country home is graced with a charming front porch and multiple arched and projected box windows.
- Lots of room for entertaining includes both a family room and living room and separate breakfast and formal dining rooms. Two bay windows light up the enormous informal living area to the rear.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom is graced with a vaulted ceiling, two walk-in closets and a luxurious bath with a garden tub and separate shower. It also includes a private study.
- Two bedrooms share a bath while bedroom 4 has its own bath.
- Ceilings: 9' first floor; 8' second floor.
- Foundation: basement. Three-car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,967 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,517 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,450 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 714 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss