About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Arched windows and shutters add picturesque appeal to the front elevation of this traditional home. Inside, volume and openness are obtained from 10-foot ceilings everywhere but in the secondary bedrooms.
- The spacious great room with its corner fireplace is conveniently close to the roomy breakfast area and the kitchen. A walk-in pantry, lots of counter space and an eating bar make the kitchen notable.
- The split-bedroom plan gives plenty of privacy to all members of the family. On one side of the house, the master suite stretches from front to rear. The spiffy master bath features a coffered ceiling, a spacious walk-in closet, dual sinks, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- On the other side of the house, bedrooms two and three share a full bath.
- A staircase leads to expandable space on the second floor, consisting of 274 square feet for a future game room or home office and an additional 338 square feet over the garage.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.