3 - 4
About This Plan
- Passersby will want to stop in and visit at this classic, charmingly detailed cottage, which features a wood and stone exterior with an arch detailed porch and box bay window.
- From the foyer, you see the dining room to one side, set off by columns and opening to the front porch. Just beyond the foyer, the central family room features a hearth framed by windows that overlook the rear porch, providing an outstanding garden view.
- The breakfast room, sunroom and islanded kitchen comprise one large informal area. Bedrooms two and three, each with direct access to a full bath, are reached form this part of the home.
- On the other side of the house, the master bedroom opens to the rear porch. In the compartmented master bath with a separate shower, a garden tub is placed between two sinks. Another full bath is handy to a room with a firelace and a built-in window seat,that can be used as a den or a guest room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,170 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick