Picturesque Front Veranda
About This Plan
- A picturesque front veranda and a wide back porch easily merge with this home's open, shared living spaces.
- Openness defines the interior living spaces.
- A fireplace and corner media cabinet anchor the living room, while an island workstation and snack bar accent the kitchen.
- A resource center near the master suite makes a great home office for you or a quiet spot for the kids to complete their homework.
- Related Plan: For a version with an attached two-car garage, see 1978GT.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,056 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,410 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 646 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 6"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"