Picturesque Southern House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful open floor plan gives you sweeping views from room to room in this Southern house plan.
- While the standard ceiling height on the first floor is 9', there are vaulted, tray and tall ceilings to be found throughout.
- Even the rear porch is vaulted giving you a terrific outdoor space.
- The kitchen sink in the island is positioned to get the best views while you cook so you can be with family members.
- Use the study as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- The gorgeous master suite is secluded away on the left side of the first floor so no stairs to climb for homeowners.
- The giant master bathroom has a vaulted ceiling too creating an elegant environment.
- Up on the second floor, the home comes with a walk-in cedar closet and two more bedrooms.
- Future space adds an extra 322 square feet to the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,005 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,393 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 612 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 322 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12