Plan Features Great Room with French Doors
About This Plan
- Whatever your style - contemporary, country, or traditional - this grand home will welcome your furnishings and treasures. A trio of gables, a massive column at the entry, and planter boxes enrich the front facade. Inside, a combination of wide-open spaces and private rooms allow for a variety of functions.
- Defined by a series of columns, the great room is designed to be a gathering place. Architecturally, the room is breathtaking with a soaring ceiling, floor-to-ceiling windows, and French door access to the front deck. The room is large enough for multiple furniture groupings. You can arrange seating in front of the fireplace and the storage wall; then create quiet reading nooks or a games area on the opposite wall.
- Open to the great room, the kitchen and dining nook also are spacious. The kitchen work core revolves around an island with a cooktop and sit-down snack counter. It's furnished with a pantry and a desk. A powder room and laundry are situated behind the staircase. The laundry includes a sink, cabinets, and countertop.
- The central staircase leads down to the 3-car garage and up to the sleeping quarters. The master suite occupies an entire upstairs wing. It features a large bedroom with a vaulted ceiling, a walk-in closet, and a bath built for two with a shower and whirlpool tub. Bedrooms two and three share a full bath, but each bedroom also is plumbed with a sink for maximum efficiency.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,627 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,089 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Combo Slab-Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 43' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 38' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 709 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss