Plantation Style Home with Stacked Porches
About This Plan
- Stacked porches give an imposing look to this beautiful Plantation home plan.
- A large foyer sets the tone with views of the large living room straight ahead.
- The kitchen is state of the art with a walk-in pantry, two big islands and tons of counter space.
- Two big columns sit on either side of the sink that looks out over the family room and bayed breakfast nook.
- A rear covered patio has a summer kitchen and nearby half bath.
- The master suite overlooks the rear porch too and boasts a huge master bathroom plus two walk-in closets.
- Four big bedrooms are up on the second floor where you'll find a study nook and access to the front covered balcony.
- Bonus space lies over the rear-facing three car garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,106 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,755 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 410 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 332 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 616 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 93' 0"
- Depth: 75' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 864 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss