About This Plan
- You will be pleasantly surprised with all of the space you'll find in this 1385 square foot traditional ranch home plan.
- The open floor plan blends the kitchen, complete with a vaulted ceiling, dining and living rooms together to create a spacious living area that is comfortable for any gathering. There is a see-through fireplace that separates the dining room from the living room while allowing the floor plan to remain open.
- The master bedroom is located on the main level and features a large wall of windows and spacious walk-in closet.
- Another bedroom can be found on the main floor to the front of the home plan, while a third bedroom and large recreation room can be found in the lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 692 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,385 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 692 sq. ft.
- Deck: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss