Pleasing Combination of Brick and Horizontal Sidin
About This Plan
- Featuring a pleasing combination of brick and horizontal wood siding, this home appeals on many levels.
- It opens with a two-story foyer leading to both formal and casual spaces.
- Amenities abound throughout the plan, including a cathedral ceiling in the den, a fireplace in the great room, an island in the kitchen and a screened porch beyond the nook.
- The master suite enjoys a large bath with his and hers walk-in closets and a corner jacuzzi tub flanked by windows.
- Three family bedrooms are found on the second floor with bedroom two featuring a private bath and a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,012 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 738 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,012 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 144 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 50' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 682 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss