Pleasing Country Design
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The pleasing country style of the 2,489 square foot house plan with its wide, railed front porch provides a warm welcome for any visitors.
- The elegance of this beautiful home plan is readily apparent as you step into the long entryway. There is a coffered ceiling vault here, as well as in the living room. The living room, to the left, offers a splendid view. French doors in the dining room open onto the porch.
- A hallway, with lots of storage space, leads to the spacious master suite. A vaulted ceiling, huge walk-in closet, separate vanity and private bathroom are some of the many amenities. There is also exclusive access to a covered deck with a relaxing spa.
- In addition to the built-in appliances, the kitchen features a walk-in pantry, garden nook and convenient desk.
- The remainder of this floor plan offers two bedrooms and a handy utility room. A full bathroom separates the two.
- The two-car garage will please the handyman in the family. There is room for a shop, and a workbench runs along one wall.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,489 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,086 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 0"
- Depth: 63' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 618 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss