Pleasing One Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- With a floor plan that effortlessly flows from room to room, this home feels much larger than it is.
- A half wall separates the formal living room from the nook and informal family area so you have clear sightlines.
- Split bedrooms ensures that the master suite is a quiet retreat.
- Here, you have a tray ceiling and sliding glass doors that open to the rear covered porch.
- The vaulted master bathroom has a large soaking tub, plus two sinks and lots of room to move around.
- The two car garage has staggered bays for an interesting look.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,415 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,415 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 69' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 589 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss