Pleasing Traditional Home
About This Plan
- Attractive details such as the arched front entryway and double gables make this design a pleasure to come home to.
- Inside, a formal library becomes your personal retreat once you close off the double doors.
- Built-in shelves flank the fireplace in the spacious great room that is open to the dinette and kitchen.
- A deck lies on the side of the house behind the garage.
- Doing laundry is a breeze in the second floor laundry room, right where all those bath towels are!
- Two bedrooms each have a large walk-in closet and there is even room for a computer nook in the hall.
- The owner's suite has walk-in closets with his and her sections and an over-sized master bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,574 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,215 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 792 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss