Plenty to Appreciate
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- King posts and gently curved struts highlight the front-facing gables, while shingles and stone veneer wrap around the entire exterior. Diamond-shaped and Craftsman windows add to the outside and admit abundant light inside.
- Arrays of slender posts flank the lofty entry portico. Sidelights and a wide transom wrap around the Craftsman door. Inside, closets line the vaulted entry that leads directly into an expansive hexagonal great room.
- Drop beams outline the six pie-shaped ceiling panels that meet at a central peak. The three rear walls are richly glassed, and the center section there is almost entirely glass. Its lower windows are crowned by two more levels of gridded glass that highlight the triangular apex.
- A fireplace graces the right rear section, designated as a living room; the dining area is in the left section. Both offer access to wide decks. A long bar rims the work island in a kitchen that is partly open to the dining area. Its roomy pantry fills one corner.
- Bedroom suites fit neatly into wings on both sides of the central hexagon. A powder room along the hallway to the guest suite is available for general use. The large utility room further along that hallway also serves as a pass-through to the three-car garage.
- A bunk room and yet another bedroom are in the daylight basement to the left of the recreation room that accesses covered patios on three sides. The roomy workshop on this level also has double door access to the exterior.