Plush Master Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Tradition and style merge in this elegant Traditional house plan that offers almost 4,000 square feet of finished living space.
- Transom windows all throughout the home bring in extra light.
- Interior columns are used instead of walls so you can see from the dining room right into the foyer and the living room with its big bow window.
- Cook for a crowd in the super-large gourmet kitchen that offers plenty of counter space.
- Windows on three sides of the family room make this a bright, cheerful space to spend time with your family.
- By far, the best room in the house is the plush master suite that is set off by itself.
- Graced with an elegant tray ceiling, two large walk-in closets and a corner soaking tub, you'll never feel cramped.
- The separate sitting room offers tasteful built-in bookshelves.
- Each bedroom on the upper floor is also spacious with walk-in closets for all.
- See plan 40758DB for a version designed for Insulated Concrete Form exterior wall (ICF) construction.