Popular Brick House Plan with Alternates
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A gentle curve in the roof, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this popular compact house plan cottage with basement that offers an opportunity for expansion.
- A closet in the entryway helps minimize clutter.
- The living room is separated from the kitchen by pocket doors. A corner pantry and built-in curved desk are nice additions.
- There is plenty of room for a dining room table and sideboard.
- Go outside to a rear patio or deck.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub.
- Related Plans: See these non-brick versions - 21871DR (1,308 sq.ft.), 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.), 2112DR (1,079 sq. ft.), 21780DR (911 sq. ft.) and 21713DR (835 sq. ft.).