Popular Brick House Plan with Alternates
About This Plan
- A gentle curve in the roof, a gable and a friendly front porch adorn the exterior of this popular compact house plan cottage with basement that offers an opportunity for expansion.
- A closet in the entryway helps minimize clutter.
- The living room is separated from the kitchen by pocket doors. A corner pantry and built-in curved desk are nice additions.
- There is plenty of room for a dining room table and sideboard.
- Go outside to a rear patio or deck.
- Two bedrooms lie on either side of the bathroom with its separate shower and tub.
- Related Plans: See these non-brick versions - 21871DR (1,308 sq.ft.), 21718DR (1,113 sq. ft.), 2112DR (1,079 sq. ft.), 21780DR (911 sq. ft.) and 21713DR (835 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,186 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss