Popular Craftsman Home Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A more traditional version of our best-selling house plan 15617GE, this superior Craftsman is a real crowd-pleaser.
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy calming views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces.
- With front and rear covered porches and an optional private patio off the master suite, this house plan captures the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Upon entering the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around.
- The casual dining room, kitchen and large screened porch (easily enclosed for year-round use) are centrally-located.
- Generous desk area and crafts/laundry rooms are near the kitchen, creating ample storage space. Also note the large pantry by the kitchen.
- The master is its own private enclave and two bedrooms are across the home giving you plenty of privacy.
- Related Plans: For an alternate version with more photos, see house plan 15617GE.
- Get larger rooms and a bonus second floor guest suite with kitchen with house plan 15623GE (3,108 sq. ft.).
- Need something smaller? See house plans 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft).