Popular Craftsman Home Plan for Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- Despite a narrow footprint, this Craftsman home plan has lots of space for the large family.
- The formal living and dining rooms are separated by columns while the informal area lies in the rear of the home. Both an island and a walk-in pantry can be found in the large kitchen.
- The family room features an attractive fireplae and is open to the kitchen and nook.
- On the upper level, three family bedrooms and a hall bath share space with a large bonus room and deluxe master suite with its own private bath.
- Related Plans: Get a walkout basement with a fifth bedroom, a bath and rec room with house plan 23081JD.
- Get alternate elevations with house plans 23042JD and 23043JD.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,590 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,171 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,419 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 387 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss