Popular House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Step in off your covered porch and enter the vaulted great room through past the foyer. With its fireplace and open layout, this room is sure to be a haven for you and yours.
- Mealtime is simplified with so many dining options including a large grilling porch at the rear.
- In this design, your private master suite is truly just that. Relax in your whirlpool tub or retire for the night in this spacious suite on the main level.
- The kids will enjoy their privacy as well with their bedrooms upstairs. French doors lead to what could be your home study or theater.
- Enjoy the view from the theater balcony. And a bonus room is included for future plans.
- Related Plans: For an alernate exterior, see house plan 60529ND, 59789ND and 59777ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,931 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 387 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 10"
- Depth: 69' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick