Popular Mid-size Home Plan
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This attractive 1-1/2 story design offers luxurious features in a popular mid-size package. The appealing brick facade is accented with multi-level stucco trim and copper roofing returns. Careful planning creates a dramatic openness giving this 1991 square foot home a much larger feel.
- A beveled glass front door with sidelights and transom leads to an open foyer which vaults to 18'. A dining room to the right has a 4" raised floor surrounded by decorative columns. Just beyond the "bridge" is the 24' x 14' great room with a fireplace centered between two french door units with radius windows above.
- The master suite vaults to 12' and is brightened by a 6' Palladian window. It includes a full-featured vaulted bath and a 6' x 11' closet.
- The open kitchen provides 2 breakfast bars and the large breakfast area allows space for a recipe desk and additional cabinetry. There's also a spacious laundry room with a laundry tub. Lower level rooms which are not vaulted have 9' ceilings.
- The upper level accessed by the "bridge" has two secondary bedrooms and an optional bonus suite which enables expansion of this new design to 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths. All upper level rooms have 8' ceilings.
- Related Plan: Need a front-entry garage? See house plan 2085GA.