Popular Narrow Lot House Plan
About This Plan
- Perfect for a narrow lot, this Craftsman style home provides all the comforts of a larger home in a smaller space.
- An open living/dining room enhances the feeling of spaciousness while a fireplace adds a warm glow.
- In the rear of the home,the kitchen, family room and nook all combine together for informal living. Windows on two sides of the nook let in lots of light and allow views of the outdoors.
- Porches in front and back as well as a master bedroom sundeck add outdoor living space.
- All the bedrooms on the second floor boast tray ceilings and walk-in closets.
- The master suite has its own private bath with both tub and shower.
- A stack washer/dryer closet lets you handle the laundry where most of it is generated.
- Related Plans: For a slightly smaller version, see house plan 44037TD (1,586 sq. ft.).
- Get more room with house plan 44119TD (2,080 sq. ft.)
- Gain a first floor den and second floor loft with house plan 44061TD (2,080 sq. ft.). For a modern interpretation, see house plan 44086TD (1,586 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,886 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- Deck: 152 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): Unknown
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss