Popular Southern Plantation Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Brick and stucco exterior walls make for energy efficiency in this one-story home plan, where the covered front and rear porches recall Southern plantation designs.
- A skylight opens up the living room, which forms an open area with the entry and dining room. Ceilings rise to 12' in this area, as well as in the kitchen and the informal eating area set in a windowed bay.
- The master suite includes a bath with double sinks, a walk-in shower, separate tub and a large walk-in closet.
- The side-entry garage offers lots of storage space. A pulldown staircase in the garage accesses attic storage.
- Related Plans: Gain a home office with house plan 5543BR.
- For an alternate Southern-style exterior, see house plan 5536BR.
- Prefer a front-entry garage? See house plan 5537BR.