Popular Traditional Home Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- One of our most popular home designs, this attractive home offers an optional second floor and wonderful features on the main floor.
- With no wall on the foyer side, the dining room with tray ceiling feels even larger.
- A column separates the foyer from the gorgeous family room that has a stunning coffered ceiling and a big fireplace.
- While the kitchen is totally separate from the great room, there is a handy pass-through window so you can see what's going on.
- The split bedroom layout places the master suite away from the family bedrooms giving homeowners privacy and quiet.
- You'll have easy access to the rear covered porch, an elegant tray ceiling and a large master bathroom with two sinks.
- Should you need more space, the optional second floor offers an extra bedroom, bathroom and a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,934 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,934 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 583 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 499 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12