Porch and a Narroiw Footprint
About This Plan
- Who doesn't love a home with a porch? And this one is even more amenable by having a narrow footprint, shuttered windows, and horizontal siding.
- The floor plan manages large livability in a smaller square footage. Living and dining rooms are in the front of the plan - each has a nine-foot ceiling. A powder room lies between these formal spaces and the open casual area at the back. Both the family room and nook have nine-foot ceilings, also.
- The kitchen features a peninsula and has a large pantry for convenient food storage.
- Bedrooms and the laundry room are on the second level. All share a fine bath with double sinks and a linen closet. A second linen closet is found in the upstairs hallway.
- The one-car garage is reached via a door just to the left of the main entry on the first floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,401 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 731 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 670 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 272 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss