Porch in Front, Patio in Back
About This Plan
- Nine-foot ceilings add volume to the interior of this traditional home. Outside, the beautifully designed front porch sports a gabled roof and four classic columns.
- Surrounded by glass, the front door leads directly into the great room, where cabinetry flanks the fireplace. The great room opens to the dining room with its nearby walk-in pantry.
- A curved eating bar is a feature of the kitchen.
- In the master suite are walk-in closets for him and her. The compartmented master bath includes twin sinks, a garden tub and separate shower.
- On the opposite side of the house are the second full bath, two bedrooms, each with its own walk-in closets, and a convenient laundry closet.
- The patio in back adjoins the side-loading carport with its adjacent storage room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,680 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,680 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 334 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 6"
- Depth: 68' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick