Porch Lover's Farmhouse Plan with 4-Car Garage
4 - 5
About This Plan
- If you are looking for a farmhouse plan with a large covered porch then this could be the one for you. Open rafter tails on the shed roof covering the more than 1,400 square feet of porch space that wraps from the front of the 4-car garage to the home and two shed dormers give it great country home appeal.
- French doors welcome you inside with the kitchen directly to your left and the stairs to the upper floor on the right.
- The open floor plan allows for this space to flow into the great room and dining space beyond visually separated by the bridge above.
- On the right side of the home, two bedrooms share a hall bath. On the left, you find the expansive master suite as well as the laundry room and entrance from the garage.
- Upstairs, bedrooms are located at either side of the bridge. These spaces can also make great game rooms or hobby rooms.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage plan with 70605MK (with second floor) and 70609MK (no second floor).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,860 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,982 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 878 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,472 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 8"
- Depth: 108' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1857 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick