Porch with Graceful Columns
About This Plan
- A wonderful porch defined by graceful columns creates an additional outdoor living space that's perfect for crisp evenings. A two-story ceiling opens to an exquisitely curved staircase that lead you into the living areas of the home.
- To your left you'll find the formal dining room, while to your right, you'll see the den with custom built-in shelving.
- The great room lies beyond the stairs and features a central fireplace flanked by built-in custom cabinets and soaring two-story ceilings.
- An arched opening flanked by graceful columns leads you to the kitchen and nook area.
- The master suite lies to the left side of the home and includes a bay window, whirlpool tub and spacious walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms, each with a private bath and walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,263 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,159 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,104 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 82' 4"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 986 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss